Available at South Texas Vocational Technical Institute:Professional Massage Therapy
The Professional Massage Therapy Program provides in depth training in the art and science of massage therapy, focusing on clinical methods and advanced techniques.
The program features:
- Solid foundation in Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology and Pathology
- The Art and Science of Swedish Massage
- Successful Business Mastery
- Advanced training in Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, and Special Populations
- Adjunctive training in Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Acupressure, Sports Massage and Pre-natal.
Duration: 7.5 months, Morning or Evening programs
DSHS License # MS1037
Locations offering this program:Brownsville
2144 Central Blvd
Brownsville, TX 78520
2400 W Daffodil Ave
McAllen, TX 78501
« More South Texas Vocational Technical Institute Programs